- Research Help
- Research Guides
A to Z List of Databases
- A complete list of databases available to JTCC students. Databases are also organized by subject.
A to Z List of Print Periodicals
- A complete list of the printed publications owned by JTCC libraries. Contains both peer-reviewed/scholarly and popular publications. List is also organized by subject.
Using the John Tyler Library Website
- General guide to using the most popular library databases and resources.
Citation Styles and Formatting
- General guide to creating citations and formatting written documents in APA, MLA, and Chicago style.
- General guide highlighting various types of essays, library resources for finding sources and information, and other tips for writing various essays.
- Includes argumentative essays, literature reviews, research or report essays, text or visual analyses, and annotated bibliographies.
Nursing and Healthcare Resources
- Guide for students in the nursing or healthcare professions.
- Databases, books, web resources, citation help, and other information for healthcare studies.
- General guide for students and library guests to provide information on library computers, printers, WiFi, Microsoft Office, and more.
Graphic Novels at the Tyler Libraries
- General guides for students and library guests to provide information on graphic novel, how to read them, various genres, publishers, and research and anlysis using graphic works.
More research guides coming soon!